Sunday, October 28, 2012
Rubbish
I hate the smell of banana peels in my trash, so I throw them out my back door into my neighbor's yard. And if the truth be told, banana peels aren't the only thing I throw over the fence. I had one of those decorative mini pumpkins sitting on my kitchen windowsill, and it looked sort of geriatric, yet also reminiscent of my ex-boyfriend, so I gave that a toss too. And this past summer I had a couple of ears of corn I didn't like the looks of--over the fence they went. I like being able to throw rubbish out my door, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. In fact, I don't want to live in a place that I cannot continue on with my wayward ways. You'd think you'd be able to do this easier in the city, since big cities are known for their massive amounts of trash...but I don't think so. For instance, my sissy lives in NYC and before my first visit, she gave me a stern talking to about the amount of trash and other dirty things I would experience. She is familiar with my OCD tendencies, and wanted to warn me before hand, so I could try to reel it in, as to not annoy her with my incessant complaining and foot washing I had visited her several times in Chicago, so I wasn't so backwoods I hadn't been to a city--but nothing is quite as dirty as New York. Or at least nothing my cleaned and sanitized self has experienced. Anyway, I don't think I could live in New York despite my love to throw trash out my window, because it would just be throwing it on another mound of trash. And here at The Country Manse, I am, very comfortable with knowing exactly when trash day is--Tuesday. In New York, I don't think there is a trash day. Or maybe it's everyday, because people set their trash out all the gd time. In the Country there are strict rules, you must not put your trash out before 6pm Monday night. I'm not sure how this is exactly enforced, but it's a rule I sure as shit am not interested in breaking. But this is probably because I throw away excess trash out my door, over the fence whenever I damn well please. I am a trash rebel. But don't get your panties in a bundle, I am not littering up the joint, ruining the fuck out of Earth. Despite the fact I couldn't give two licks about the environment, I only throw old produce out my door. I am a very green litterer. The moral of the story is this blogging about trash should be boring, but I'm petite, and used the 'f' word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment